Visitors must comply with any COVID-19 measures as determined by The Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Show, and any legal requirements as defined by Scottish Law at the time of the event (unless exempt). These measures may include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-booking of tickets online in advance of the event
- The wearing of face coverings at all times unless eating or drinking in seated catering areas
- Providing proof of vaccination (vaccination passport) OR negative lateral flow test
- To download the NHS Scotland COVID Status app, click here.
- For more information on how the vaccination passport works and who it applies to, please see here.
- Proof of negative lateral flow test should be shown as an NHS text message showing that a negative test result has been registered in the previous 24 hours.
- Observing physical distancing
- Participating in the NHS Scotland Test & Protect Check In Scotland app
- Washing hands thoroughly and regularly, and using hand sanitiser
We will continue to monitor Government guidelines and restrictions relating to COVID-19, and will communicate in advance of the event what guidelines and restrictions will be in place.
Please ensure you read any emails you receive from the Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Show, and be aware that guidelines and restrictions can change.
You should not attend the Scottish Caravan, Motorhome & Holiday Home Show if you:
- Have received a positive test result for COVID-19 in the 10-days prior to your visit
- Have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to your visit, unless you are fully vaccinated (second dose to be at least 14 days before your visit) AND have a negative PCR test.
- Have a high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste
- Have travelled from a Red area in the 14 days prior to your visit
We thank you in advance for your co-operation in helping to keep everyone safe.