For peace of mind always use an approved workshop.
Approved workshops are independently and annually inspected, fully insured, and use only qualified staff. They offer a professional service, covering a 50+ point inspection to ensure the ongoing safety and integrity of your leisure vehicle.
With over 500 fixed and mobile workshops located around the UK, with over 40 of those in Scotland alone, it is easy to find one that is convenient for you.
Recognised by major manufacturers.
What can I expect from an AWS workshop?
As well as the technicians’ competence, which is reviewed annually by a team of independent assessors, each AWS workshop abides by a strict Code of Practice meaning you can expect excellent standards of competency and customer service. All workshops under the AWS scheme provide the following:
- A transparent pricing menu specifying labour rates.
- Free estimates for additional servicing or repair work over £150
- An estimated time for completion and collection.
- A guarantee not to undertake any work without your prior permission and agreement.
- The use of genuine spare parts wherever possible.
- Every effort to carry out all work to the highest standards of care, skill, and judgement.
- A complete checklist of all work that has been conducted.
- Notification in writing of any faults that cannot be rectified and an honest assessment of the urgency of further repairs.